Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Out Today: When A Scot Ties The Knot by Tessa Dare


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


I am so excited! I've yet to find a Tessa Dare book I didn't LOVE! Whenever I am in a reading slump- I check to make sure she hasn't released anything new to knock me out of it.
My prayers have been heard by someone because TODAY, WHEN A SCOT TIES THE KNOT has been released. I am almost done with it and will post a review later this week, but from what I've read so far- it's perfection. Instantly enthralling- it pains me to do things like eat and sleep and interact with other humans for wanting to finish the last few chapters. Damn responsibilities.

More on the book: 

On the cusp of her first London season, Miss Madeline Gracechurch was shy, pretty, and talented with a drawing pencil, but hopelessly awkward with gentlemen. She was certain to be a dismal failure on the London marriage mart. So Maddie did what generations of shy, awkward young ladies have done: she invented a sweetheart.

A Scottish sweetheart. One who was handsome and honorable and devoted to her, but conveniently never around. Maddie poured her heart into writing the imaginary Captain MacKenzie letter after letter . . . and by pretending to be devastated when he was (not really) killed in battle, she managed to avoid the pressures of London society entirely.

Until years later, when this kilted Highland lover of her imaginings shows up in the flesh. The real Captain Logan MacKenzie arrives on her doorstep—handsome as anything, but not entirely honorable. He's wounded, jaded, in possession of her letters . . . and ready to make good on every promise Maddie never expected to keep.


Get Your Copy Today! 

Have you devoured it? What are your thoughts!? Share in the comment section (but no Spoilers! I still have to finish!)

2 comments:

  1. Tessa is superb! I too have this on my stack, well, for a long while now (been in a down spiraling burn out). But I'm hoping to get out of it soon. Looking forward to the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ki Pha- couldn't agree more. Tessa's one of my go-to's! I am closing in on the end of the book and it truly hold strong throughout. Hoping for a satisfying ending tonight and will post thoughts soon! If you're in a slump, this is def the book to help you out!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top